WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
Some of the waste water treatment plants installed:
ATI Consultants directly
- Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua – Septic Tank with absorption system. 20 gpm Plant in 1998
- U.A.C.J. – Sewage plant in the University for lawn watering, 20 gpm
- A.O. Smith – Phosphate neutralization in the industrial waste water treatment plant
- Lechería Zaragoza – Separation of solids in stables to crib type general drainage, 120 gpm
- Edumex, 3M – Closed circuit recycling for industrial waste water plant
- Outboard Marine – Waste water treatment system with 30 gpm chrome lines
- Ansell Edmont – Waste water treatment plant development based in ozone prototype in Cd. Juárez and implemented in Asia a nd the Middle East
- Nichirin – Automotive cooling parts Japanese Plant, waste water treatment plant
- GHES Industrial – Water neutralization processes in different locations in Mexico in the PEMEX facility since GHES is authorized to neutralize
- spills “in situ.”
Collaboration with Dynatec in New York:
- General Electric Group
- Assembly Company: Water treatment with membrane technology,18 gpm.
- Sistemas de Baterías: water plant for cafeteria and industrial.
Collaboration with Americhem in Phoenix, Az.
- Honeywell, Industrial water system from tin- lead operation
- Vishay, Water recycling system of tin-lead to evaporative coolers
- Bimbo de México: Lerma, Toluca, Edo. Mex. Industrial Water Treatment Plant